Wednesday, May 26, 2010

7ft Amazon Eve is the world’s tallest model

The bikini-clad human skyscraper, who calls herself Amazon Eve, towers over 5ft 4in Page 3 beauty Becky in our jaw-dropping picture.

And when The Sun took the 31-year-old Californian "height-seeing" in London, she struggled to duck into one of our famous red phone boxes.

Amazon Eve

By the look of our snap above, she also dwarfed Big Ben.

That might have been a photographic trick - but onlookers who spotted her strolling in her relatively tiny twopiece were staggered by her size.

Luke Moran, 19, gasped: "I've never seen a woman that tall in my life. She's absolutely amazing."

Eve, also known as Lanky Yankee, is a former wrestler who gave up on an acting career after producers in Los Angeles kept casting her as a monster or alien.

Now she is the leggiest of models - but still finds it hard to get a boyfriend.

Eve, who is currently single, said: "I used to mainly date men who were taller than me. But they are few and far between, so I've only been out with six guys.

"The shortest man I ever went out with was 5ft 4in. I could pick him up.

"I love English men, though. But be warned - I am very feisty."

Eve, on an assignment in Britain before heading to a promotional job in Amsterdam, has a 38DD bust, 40in legs and a 29in waist.

She is 6ft 8ins before she slips on her heels but is rarely seen without them.

Eve said her German and Dutch heritage is the reason for her height.

She said: "All the women in my family are tall."

Eve added: "People stare at me a lot. It used to make me very shy and I would hide away.

"I had quite a rough childhood and got teased a lot, with people calling me names like Stretch.

"Sports coaches were always approaching me to play basketball or volleyball but I never really enjoyed it.

"Now I'm proud of my height and use it to my advantage. I love modelling."

Eve was constantly asked to pose for souvenir snaps on our London tourist trail.

She said: "It happens all the time. I get stopped everywhere I go and I really don't mind. It's all part of the job."

Eve quickly became a fan of the capital. She gushed: "I love it here. Everything's so quaint and small."

Sounds like she's never heard of Little Britain.